Overland UPC 3002 NMEA nav-data distribution multiplexer / buffer
UPC3002 is a serial line splitter with two separate inputs and six outputs. Dual power input with autoswitch.
- Input A and B are separated.
- InputA is prioritized.
- If there is data on both input A and B, input A is used.
- Input B is used only if input A is out.
- The powersupply and both inputs are galvanic isolated from the outputs.
- Powersupply main: 15-30Vdc 2W
- Powersupply sec: 15-30Vdc 2W
- Input A,B: NMEA, RS232, RS422, RS485 max: 115200 baud
- Outputs 1-6: RS-422, 50mA max, Short Circuit Protected
Module-box with DIN-rail mounting
Dimensions in mm: L-130 x H-50 x W-80