ENTEL HT844 VHF handheld marine radio
- ATEX IIA / INTRINSICALLY SAFE / IMO approval
II 2 G Ex ib IIA T4
- fully submersible extremely tough polymer housing
- large backlit LCD display
- 54 INT marine, US, and CANADA channels
- transmitter output power high - 3,5W / low 1W dealer programmable
- user friendly SCAN and VOX (voice operated transmission) feature
- powerful LiIon battery technology (7.4V/1.800mAh)
offering 15 to 19 hours duty cycle
- powerful built-in loudspeaker with volume control
- weight only 300g
- dimensions c/w antenna 273x 62x 42mm
- c/with LiIon battery pack CNB-950E,
helical rubber antenna,
230VAC desktop trickle charger CCA-HT,
spring loaded belt clip and
owners operation manual
The offered Intrinsically Safe handheld VHF radio ENTEL HT-844 ATEX IIA is equipped with the newest technology, a long life LiIon battery pack and is submersible to the standard degree of 7.
Our ENTEL HT-844 ATEX IIA is programmed with all international, USA, and Canada channels, therefore it is compatible with all VHF handheld radios on this spectrum.
Compliance with the INTRINSICALLY SAFE convention is a standard requirement for all merchant tanker vessels, bulk carriers, and mobile offshore units. This does not apply to vessels UNDER 500 GT as they are covered by the European ATEX directive. For applications inside EU/EFTA countries or for merchant vessels UNDER 500 GT, please refer to our HT-900 series ATEX IIC Certified range.
ENTEL HT-844 / HT844