Overland UPC 5000P DNV approved NMEA nav-data serial line splitter
UPC 5000P is a serial line splitter with two separate inputs and 15 outputs.Dual power input with autoswitch.
- Input A and B are separated.
- input A is prioritized.
- If there is data on both input A and B, input A is used.
- Input B is used only if input A is out.
The powersupply and both signal inputs are galvanic isolated from the outputs.
- Powersupply main: 12-30Vdc 2W
- Powersupply sec: 12-30Vdc 2W
- Input A: 1-20V, 0,5mA min, max. 115200baud, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
- Outputs: 10 of RS-422, 50mA max
- 5 of RS-232. 50mA max
For Current Loop input. 100 ohm parallel
All outputs are Short Circuit Protected
Module-box with DIN-rail mounting
Dimensions in mm: L-128 x H-50 x W-128