VHF handheld marine radio STANDARD HX-300E / HX300E
- CE approval, IPX8 submersible to 1.5m for 30minutes
- floating with water activated LED search flash light
- E2O (Easy To Operate) menu system
- volume & squech indication on the display
- programmable Scan, Priority Scan, Dual Watch and Tri Watch mode
- selectable 5/1 Watt transmit power output
- supplied with large capacity 3.7V/1560mAh LiIon battery pack
- huge channel capacity
54 international marine, US and CANADA channels
- programmable Scanning and Dual Watch
- unique USB charging system
- low-battery indicator
- key lock function
- c/w LiIon battery pack SBR-27Li
helical antenna CAT-460, belt clip CLIP-22,
115/230VAC universal USB charger SAD-17C,
lanyard and operators manual
The offered HX-300E VHF radio is equipped with the newest technology, a long life LiIon battery pack and is submersible (standard degree of 8 - submersible 1.5 meters for 30 minutes).
It is programmed with all international, USA, and Canadien channels, therefore compatible with all VHF handheld radios.
Compact Case Design
Compact, ergonomic case design is a result of the new ultra small, large capacity 1800 mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion battery technology. This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water
E2O Easy To Operate Menu System
New intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio, making it easy to customize settings based on the preferences of the user
New USB Charging Technology
Supplied with a USB charging cable with 110VAC adapter providing more flexibility when recharging the battery
It's built better so it's backed better
Because the HX300 is built better, it's backed better. If your Standard Horizon HX300 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges…period! If it fails thereafter under normal use, the product is covered by Standard Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.
Water activated Flashing LED
If the HX300 accidentally goes overboard a flashing RED LED is automatically activated to help locate and retrive the radio at night.